If you’ve read the label of our mango and passion fruit crushie, you’ll know that there are 31 reasons a nudie is called a nudie.
And might even remember reasons 1) 2) and 3).
But for those of you that haven’t yet sampled the above-mentioned nudie crushie, here are all 31 reasons a nudie is called a nudie. Yep, the whole kit and caboodle!
Drum roll please!
- It sounds kind of cute (well, we think so)
- It was one of the few names that wasn’t already registered as a fruit juice trade mark
- We think it pretty much sums up what our juicies and crushies and smoothies are all about. (As in nude, naked, as nature intended.)
- The name’s pretty short (which compliments Tim – who’s pretty tall).
- We’d heard that the phone number 1-800-GO-NUDIE had suddenly become available. (Call it – it really works!)
- Having the name nudie will make it easy to come up with themes for our Christmas party
- Answering the phone “Hello nudie” is much more fun than how Tall Tim used to answer the phone
- It was about time the web address www.nudie.com.au was put to good use
- Going into a store and asking for a nudie is a great way to break the ice
- The idea of having a juice company name that doesn’t sound like a juice company name is fairly unique
- The copywriter who wrote the labels was just using the term 'there are actually 31 reasons we called a nudie a nudie' as a figure of speech
- Now it’s up to me: the lesser-paid but vastly more talented ‘web dude’ to come up with a seemingly endless list of reasons (how many to go?)
- What I might do from here on is give you some reasons for other things, like reasons why the man (if you can call him that) who wrote the labels would do this to me
- Perhaps he gains a sense of superiority from making others work harder and longer than he has to . . .
- Particularly doing demeaning tasks . . .
- Like coming up with an additional 31 reasons why something is called something
- I mean, who put this much thought into naming anything?
- Ask your mum and dad one of these days. How many reasons are there they called you your name?
- How many reasons do you need to call something a something?
- For my money, the first 3 reasons a nudie is called a nudie are pretty weak anyway
- That whole ‘as nature intended’ thing has been done to death
- Excuse me for getting cynical but, hey, I’m dying here
- I’m suffering . . . and you’re still reading. Why?
- I know that whole ‘you’re still reading’ thing has been done to death . . .
- (and pardon me for repeating myself in the ‘done to death’ thing)
- In fact, don’t pardon me. Tell your hard luck story to the copywriter who came up with this '30 reason' thing
- Send complaints to email@example.com
- Tell him that 3 reasons would have been plenty – less is more
- I bet even if you tried you couldn't stop reading the rest of this list
- Try stopping yourself, it is a good exercise in discipline
Ok, try a bit harder...
31. Forget trying, discipline, or even thinking about any form of restraint